Watertec Engineering has been involved in many large projects around the world. These projects include wastewater re-use, aquariums, life support systems for mammals, and drinking water applications, to name but a few.
Key projects where we have designed and installed our equipment include:
- Caboolture Shire Council, Queensland Australia – Sewage treatment re-use complex – 700 m3hr
- Sydney Aquatic Centre NSW Australia – 5 swimming pools treated with both ozone and UV
- Orange NSW Australia – drinking water plant – 9 kgs /hr
- Theme Park – Gold Coast Queensland Australia – 5 separate ozone systems for life support – applications for polar bear, aquarium, dolphin cove and seal exhibit, and quarantine veterinary house.
- Pole Aquarium, Dalian China – has 35 ozonators and 15 had dryers operating to maintain the water quality for the exhibits
- National Panasonic Waste water treatment plant Hang Zhou China – this system includes a 1000 g/hr ozonator and two special dissolved air flotation contact tanks
If you want to find out more about us, our projects or our services, please contact our friendly and knowledgeable team members for more information.